Meet us at Strata, Booth 1549
We are attending the Strata Data Conference this year and would love to meet you.
Come by booth 1549 and say hi.
About Strata Data Conference
Strata Data Conference is where cutting-edge science and new business fundamentals intersect—and merge. It’s a deep dive into emerging techniques and technologies. You’ll dissect case studies, develop new skills through in-depth tutorials, share emerging best practices in data science, and imagine the future.
Formerly known as Strata + Hadoop World, the conference was created in 2012, when O’Reilly and Cloudera brought together their two successful big data conferences.
Program Chairs Doug Cutting (Chief Architect at Cloudera and founder of Apache Hadoop), Ben Lorica (Chief Data Scientist, O’Reilly), and entrepreneur Alistair Croll have created a program that covers the entire range of big data tools and technologies. Strata Data Conference covers current hot topics like AI and machine learning, and focuses on how to implement data strategies.
The data industry is growing fast, and Strata Data Conference has grown right along with it. We’ve added new sessions and tracks to reflect challenges that have emerged in the data field—including security, ubiquitous computing, collaboration, reproducibility, new interfaces, emerging architecture, building data teams, machine data—and much more.
Strata is the largest data conference series in the world, yet it’s kept the informal, collegial spirit that makes it one of the best places to connect and collaborate.
Why You Should Attend
Strata Data Conference is where big data’s most influential business decision makers, strategists, architects, developers, and analysts gather to shape the future of their businesses and technologies. If you want to tap into the opportunity that big data presents, you want to be there.
- Be among the first to understand how you can leverage the promise of this huge change, and survive the resulting disruption
- Find new ways to leverage your data assets across industries and disciplines
- Learn how to take big data from science project to real business application
- Discover training, hiring, and career opportunities for data professionals
- Meet-face-to-face with other innovators and thought leaders
Experience Strata Data Conference
- Inspiring keynotes and practical, information-rich sessions, tutorials, and training courses exploring the latest advances, case studies, and best practices
- Networking opportunities with thousands of other business leaders, data professionals, designers, and developers
- A vibrant “hallway track” for attendees, speakers, journalists, and vendors to debate and discuss important issues
- Fun evening events, receptions, and more, giving you more face time with attendees and speakers
Who You’ll Meet
Strata Data Conference attracts the best minds in business and data: data analysts, data scientists, developers, and other professionals who work with data, including:
- Business intelligence managers and analysts
- Business managers, strategists, and decision makers
- CDOs, CEOs, COOs
- CIOs, CTOs, enterprise architects
- Data-driven designers
- Data engineers
- Data scientists
- Developers and database professionals
- Innovators and entrepreneurs
- Journalists and press
- Product managers
- Researchers and academics
- VCs and investors
- VPs or directors of marketing, analytics, or data warehousing
We’ll see you there.