Power + Natural Resources
The power industry is hampered by revenue loss, prolonged downtime, and diminished asset life. Beyond Limits AI solutions can tackle these challenges and radically optimize asset, network, and operations by:
- IMPROVING PLANNING RELIABILITY
- DIGITIZING OPERATING MODELS FOR EFFICIENCY
- REDUCING RISK TO PERSONNEL & ASSETS
WATCH OUR VIDEO TO LEARN MORE!
Beyond Limits Cognitive AI for Plant Operations is designed to elevate processes across an entire plant by providing support to all personnel in operational management with facility-scale insights that increase efficiency and productivity while decreasing waste.
Advanced AI codifying operator knowledge, expertise & experience to:
- STREAMLINE RISK IDENTIFICATION & TRANSPARENT SYSTEM VISIBILITY
- OPTIMIZE UPTIME FOR REDUCED COSTS & INCREASED REVENUE
- DECREASE CARBON IMPACTS THROUGH IMPROVED PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE
Beyond Limits has been selected by Xcell, a Swiss-based global financial and minerals development company, to optimize operations for a brand new power plant guided by Cognitive AI.
This will be the world’s first plant to implement such an advanced AI solution, installed as part of a large-scale infrastructure program to drive core industrial capacity and power economic development in West Africa.
Beyond Limits Cognitive AI for Mining is state-of-the-art technology designed to help more effectively manage the large-scale industrial operations associated with this complex industry that requires day in and day out engagement with intricate, interconnected systems.
Advanced AI increases operational efficiency by streamlining management of:
- MINES, QUARRIES, OIL & GAS WELLS SYSTEMS FOR IMPROVED FAILURE MITIGATION
- RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION
- MINERALS (COAL & ORE), LIQUIDS (CRUDE PETROLEUM), AND GASES (NATURAL)
- ACCESS TO ESSENTIAL ENGINEER, CREW, & OPERATOR KNOWLEDGE
- FLUCTUATIONS IN MARKET PRICES THROUGH ENHANCED TRACKING CAPABILITIES
Beyond Limits Cognitive AI for Diagnostics & Prognostics is designed to assist companies in managing mining operations related to monitoring and predicting maintenance for heavy equipment and infrastructure, from the pit to the plant.
With wide-ranging situational awareness, our systems are trained to think like engineers so they can comprehend how the entire system works and help:
- OPERATORS MANAGE PROCESSING FACILITIES WITH VARIABLE FEEDSTOCK QUALITY
- ACCELERATE THE IDENTIFICATION OF GLOBAL ISSUES & LOCAL REMEDIES
- MONITOR INCONSISTENCIES BETWEEN PLAN & OPERATIONS OVER TIME
- PREDICT PROBLEMS AT POINT-OF-FAILURE AND HIGHLIGHT ISSUES FOR INVESTIGATION & INTERVENTION