Manufacturing + Industrial IoT
- ACCELERATE DIGITALIZATION TO IMPROVE INEFFICIENCIES
- ALIGN OPERATIONAL & ENGINEERING PROCESSES
- IMPROVE PROACTIVE ISSUE DETECTION AND MONITORING
Beyond Limits Cognitive AI for Process Manufacturing is designed to optimize factory performance, providing support to all engineers and operators by increasing visibility into operations, streamlining risk identification, and advising on mitigation opportunities.
Advanced AI sees the big picture down to the smallest detail & “thinks like an engineer” by:
- CONSTANTLY MONITORING SENSORS FOR BETTER DETECTION & PREDICTION OF SUBOPTIMAL CONDITIONS
- RECOMMENDING SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS RANGING FROM FORMULA CONTAMINATION TO MECHANICAL ISSUES
- COMMUNICATING WITH ALL STAKEHOLDERS FOR BETTER ALIGNMENT ON GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
Beyond Limits Cognitive AI for Formulation is designed to give manufacturers a competitive advantage by facilitating more efficient product formulation development processes, ultimately lowering costs.
Realize artificial intelligence that leverages both historical data & domain expert knowledge to:
- PROVIDE HUNDREDS OF OPTIMAL, VIABLE CANDIDATES IN MINUTES, ACCELERATING TIME-TO-MARKET
- IDENTIFY BEST-PERFORMING & MOST ECONOMIC COMBINATIONS, OPTIMIZED WITH RESPECT TO MATERIAL COST
- DEEP-DIVE INTO FORMULATION RECOMMENDATIONS WITH EVIDENCE-RICH AUDIT TRAILS, INCREASING CONFIDENCE IN PREDICTIONS & LOWERING RISK OF FAILURE
Maintaining coordination across tightly interconnected production units, even under the best conditions, is not trivial. Beyond Limits solutions create an environment that inspires confidence for process engineers & plant operations managers. Solve complex problems faster with intelligent AI systems that provide constant monitoring and limitless capacity to help advise engineers and operators when it counts.
Beyond Limits Cognitive AI for Asset Inspection is designed to help complex large-scale natural resources extraction, processing, manufacturing, and distribution facilities by creating safer, more resourceful, inspection and maintenance processes.
Advanced AI facilitates more efficient facility procedures by:
- AUTOMATING CURRENT, MANUAL-FOCUSED PROCESSES (I.E. ORIENTING, NAVIGATING & ASSET INSPECTION)
- INCREASING SAFETY MEASURES RELATED TO ASSET INSPECTION ACTIONS
- HARMONIZING PLANT OPERATIONS & PROCESSING INSPECTION
Beyond Limits implements Cognitive AI for Edge Applications so autonomous robot “inspectors” can be deployed in challenging land, air, and sea (including underwater) environments to support:
- INSPECTION AUTOMATION FOR MANUFACTURING, REFINING, AND PROCESSING FACILITIES
- DISTRIBUTION & PIPELINE NETWORK MAINTENANCE EFFORTS
The key to obtaining timely actionable intelligence where it counts is to embed AI at the source, enabling decision-making right at the sensor. Quick decisions are essential when automation applications have operational control, but latency far from the edge is often too great.
Critical edge devices must be controlled within milliseconds; sensor data needs to be acted on constantly and instantly. Edge computing architectures and smart devices with advanced AI are essential for success.
Unlike humanoid cyborgs portrayed in movies, most present-day robots are programmable machines designed to accomplish mundane tasks in real-world scenarios.
They are often tools and advisors controlled by operators or even AI systems that combine computing power with human expertise, working in collaboration with everyday humans to complete numerous complex tasks. More sophisticated systems can even combine sensory capabilities with the analysis and knowledge afforded by AI.